Sunday, December 11, 2011

100th post


Whatta boring sunday.
Stayed up not very late last night and started my day with tuition on 8,blahhh,for 3 hours and went home,playing video games,tumblr-ing,and having Uda Sayang as dinner I craved lately,hahaha.Then,learning sociology that I like(not love anyway) more than physics and their lame friends.

Hehehe,by the way this is my 100th post,thanks for you all who read my daily shits.I'm here to express,not to impress.
Chaos ;)


How late did you stay up last night and why?
Just 11,playing video games

Who was the last person you texted?
Jovani I guess

Who can always cheer you up?
Bfs,brother

What are you gonna do later?
Searching for something to eat

Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing?
Yellow tees with boxer


Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Ever,and I don't care anymore

Have you ever liked someone you didnt expect to?
Yes,I guess

Is the last person you texted single?
Hmm,yeahh,hahhaha

Last time you were at the movies?
Sadly,Alice In wonderland.Pathetic.

So, the person you like, their name starts with an M, right?
No,maybe my bf does.lol

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Nope,I never notice

What do you miss most about your past?
Emm,being a kid maybe?

Ever get hurt by anyone who promised they wouldnt?
No,they never promised that

Are you more laid back or perfectionist?
laid back
 
Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
 Yeah

What does the last text in your inbox say?
"Udaaa,rekor.Cepat datang,ud gak ada tmpt lagi,meja kita uda penuh,kalo elu datang aku pindah."
WHAT A SILLY QUESTION.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
I don't know,you know?who knows?

Do you miss the way things used to be?
Somehow.

Who was the last person you took a picture with? 
who could I remember?

Do you have a younger sister?
I'm the youngest

Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
I even don't have a middle name

What woke you up this morning?
Stupido-silly voiced-alarm.

What last made you smile?
tumblr pics

Are you one of those people who just doesn't care?
I tried to.

Someone knocks on your window at 3 am, what do you say?
"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!"

Do you ever get paranoid when someone is reading your texts?
sometimes,yeahh..

When was the last time you stayed up late because you were talking to someone?
Such a long time...maybe.

Who was the first person you talked to today in person?
dad

Hate the last person you talked to?
dad and mom

Do you prefer love ya or i love you?
I love you.and I meant it.

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
Depends,mostly present and future.

Do you look like your mom or your dad?
Mostly people said I look like my brother(?)

Are you easy to get along with?
I don't know, my brain works slow,and I'm active.

Are you stubborn?  
can be sometimes

Do you tend to hold a grudge?
ehh sometimess

Who is the last person that pissed you off?
who yeah?

What’s a fact about the last person that texted you?
Jovani,exotic insane girl.hohooho;;)

Who sits in behind you in your math class?
Melina and Jovani

What was the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
I'm clean.

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Up to them,not my business.

Who was the last person to play with your hair?
Melina,and she do that OFTEN.GRAWL.

Do you get along with girls?
yesssshh.

Who are the last 4 people who text you?
Melina,Josvita,Jovani,and Chika

What was the last lie you told your mother?
I'd finished  my homework,mom:)

do you like anyone right now? 
-


Has one of your boyfriends best friends ever tried to get with you? 
Who knows?

Do you currently owe anyone money? 

Yeah,sometimes.

Have you ever walked away from someone who was yelling at you? 

Mom,hehe.

What’s one thing you don’t like about yourself? 
Bad habit,I guess?

List one thing that you can't wait?
A long long holiday,and chinese new year.WOO-HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment