Saturday, January 7, 2012


1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
   - No,actually they never say it.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?

   - Probably.Well,who knows?
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?

   - When I lost my phone and suddenly found it.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?

   - Yes,often.
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?

   - I think no,they don't have rights to do it.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?

   - Emm,no.I'm probably move-on.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?

   - A pajamas,hehehe.
8. How often do you listen to music?

   - When world are supposed to be ignore.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?

   - Definitely Jeans.
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2012?

    - Yes I guess,especially on December.We'll see:)
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?

    - Its depend.
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?

    - HAHA,nice try.NO.
13. What about ‘R’?

    - No.Anyone!It needs a perfect timing.
14. Can you drive a stick shift?

    - Well,I'm the worst.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?

    - Well,fucked who they are.I'm not care.
16. Are you going out of town soon?

    - Yeah,maybe,someday.To go to college.
17. When was the last time you cried?

    - when?Hold on.Mmmmmmmmmmmm..
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?

    - Boy?I didn't really told them.If I told them,I really meant it.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?

    -  Ermmm..Maybe turqouise,hehe,like kristew!
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?

    - Yes,in the past.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.

    - Headache,and woke up too early.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?

    - Aw.Yes,it is!Better than everythinggg!
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?

    - Hey,I'm not lesbian.
24. What are you sitting on right now?

    - My bed
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?

    - No,I can't remember.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?

    - Probably yes.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?

    - Last night,I fell asleep,so I dunno.
28. Do you get a lot of colds?

    - No
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?

    - My bro.
30. Does anyone hate you?

    - I dunno and don't really care.Ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment