Monday, July 30, 2012


Hello.
First, I found out my blog is really dead recently, so I purposely take my time to blabbing here. Second, I lost my routine life lately, I sleep at 1 or 2 am, irregular eating, a swollen eyes, dark circle under my eyes, a bunch of shit homework to do and many other. I'm so tired and sleepy right now, my back's really hurt too without any reason. I think only caffeine can save me right now. Last Tuesday, my granny have passed away. So, I went home early than ever that day, honestly I was really really scared to get home that day, went to my granny's room and found her breathless. Sadness and tears I admit. So, tell me, what kind of creature that won't sad when their beloved people leave them forever? Even, my dad, the most courageous people I've ever known cry like a baby that day. "You'll never realized how worth they are, till they leave." That's so fucking true, I experienced it myself. So, learn to appreciate and care about people around you as much as you care about yourself, people aren't live forever,right?



No comments:

Post a Comment