Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pink flamingos in the pool























Quick scope of the week

Sunday :
- Watching The amazing spiderman with dad, brother, and his friends. I love the new parker! <3

Monday :
-  First day on school. Sweet!

Tuesday :
-  Second day on school, like usual. A bunch of homework from teachers.

Wednesday :
- Third day on school. Totally fine, I guess.

Thursday :
- Luckily god thank you, today isn't my turn yet to having "i-want-to-know-about-you" presentation in front of class due to my class number is 43/59 human in class. Man, I don't really like this teacher. How about adding "please-mind-your-own-bussiness-cause-i-don't-give-a-fuck" there? asdfghjkl.


Signing off, adios! ;)


" Honey, I'm the chief of my train. If critics want to hop on board, fantastic. There's plenty of room."
- Katy Perry


No comments:

Post a Comment