Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dog days



Silly face









Beanie hat Unbranded / Top Unbranded / Studded pants Euphoria / Bag bought at HK/ Flat Vincci

Finally got chance to post outfits pics. See the cute top I wore? It was bought by my second brother from Bangkok a long time ago. Honestly, i never wear it not even once, althought it's so comfy and cottonyy 
The fact is I'm not really confident -_-

Well, I just finished watching Modern Family season 3, and the shocking news is Gloria is pregnannttttttt?
How could it be? Can't wait for season 4 :O
And currently watching Gossip Girl season 4 and they said Blair is going to be pregnantttt toooo? 
Oh mother nature :/
Will dealing with pyshics on Saturday. Tomorrow is holiday, but still going to tuition. So what's the point of holiday actually?  -_-






Do follow my bloglovin for the fast update of my blog! Just search http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com or C'est ma vie, thankyou!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment