Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stay.




latest weird face.

Hi,little foe.

Well well well many much well,we went to Sun after school,with Jovani & Nb.Hehehe,we had a really good time together,we went there by taxi and that's the first time I used taxi in Medan,it's quite comfortable by the way.We arrived there at 2,and we'd planned to buy an oxford shoes,but there're no size for both of us anymore,sucks.So,we went to Gosh,yapp,there're an oxford shoes too,pretty cute and in SALE,but the sole is too thin,I mean it will not to comfortable to wear.Therefore,we cancelled the shoes and so we bought tees and eat chocolate pancakes together<3
And so,we went back to school by taxi and then my bro fetched me home.What-a-awmazing-day.



Another touching true story I picked from blog,here it go.

Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?
I thought you'd kill me, but you didn't.

And remember the time I dragged you to the beach, and you said
it would rain, and it did?
I thought you'd say, "I told you so." But you didn't.

Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys to make
you jealous, and you were?
I thought you'd leave, but you didn't.

Do you remember when i spilled my strawberry pie all over your car rug?
I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.

And remember the time i forgot to tell you the dance was formal
and you shown up in jeans?
I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.

Yes there were lots of things you didn't do.
But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.

There were a lot of things i wanted to make up to you, when you return from Iraq.

But you didn't.


Everyone only live their life once.Why should we make war,tied bomb,nuclear,or tragic explosion?Those all really don't make sense.Every human being are supposed to have a happy and peaceful life.
Don't we?






No comments:

Post a Comment