Friday, November 9, 2012

METAL DETECTOR













sunnies Random store / top DIY / belt-  mom's Versace / denim pants- Random online store / Satchel bag Unbranded / socks Topshop / sneakers Converse



Notice the top I wore? Hehe, that's my newly-made DIY stuffs! *yipeee!* Actually it's an oversized basic tee, it's quite comfy but it was a lil bit oversized for my petite body, so I remodel it and add some studs. Ofcourse, you'll also see the pathetic results. Probably I'm the worst at fabric cutting thingy. Once, I cut melina's uniform skirt till they got holes, and certainly by accident. Hihihi :p

I post more pics this time cause...I love the weather! It's sunny and breezy but not so hot and not too cloudy, so it's perfecto. Hehe, congrats, you'll see my face everywhere! teeheee :$


xo



1 comment:

  1. Cool outfit. really love the denim shorts <3


    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete