Friday, December 28, 2012

To the moon and back









Sunnies random online / Sweater unbranded / Skirt unbranded / Sling bag Accessorize / Stocking Shaleg / Socks Topshop / Shoes vintage /



Haihai lads! :D

Still in christmas atmosphere,huhhh? Identic with something warm and red I guess? :3
Well, I looooove to wear sweater sweatshirt or  pullover you name it, especially in red colour! Well, fuck the 70 degrees weather. I love it so wuttttttt *horse dance* 
Sorry for the express post last time. Really got nothing to say yet no picture. Cause my mom took the camera for a while, since that day I can't sleep nor eat well because of it. haha, not that lebay lah.
How's your holiday going, peeps? Awesome or boring like mine? Well, I got nothing to do besides watching korean drama for 5 hours straightly, do some sketching, reading, sleeping, eating and also helping my parents to take care of our shop. Not so productive exactly. More to hibernate season. Felt like a lazy mamooth. 
Maybe I'll do some exercises tomorrow. Haha. Really hope so.
Will update soon. Lol, I promise.



xx


11 comments:

  1. Great outfit post! I really love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your laid-back style, so cute <3
    anyway, that's exactly my holiday!!! nothing to do, korean dramas, eat any foods left in my house, sleep.. i'm afraid that i'm gaining weight right now :(

    AllTheLusciousThings.blogspot.com
    My New Shop : www.facebook.com/violet.print

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! love the leather skirt! ♥♥

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too, this holiday is really boring for me as well!
    love that leather skirt bytheway :)
    thanks for visiting my blog, hope to be friends! xx

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit !
    especially that leather skirt and shoes <3

    btw i love your style ;))

    xoxo
    http://verockstar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl !Sending you best holiday wishes for a great new year! Amaze us with your great style!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit! i love your style. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete