Thursday, November 10, 2011

All things bright & beautiful


asdfghjkl.
My mother had a birthday today,hohoho,I'd just realized it.Geez,what kind of daughter am I -____- so we'd dinner outside today<3
Tomorrow is friday,as usual.Eits,but tomorrow is 11.11.11.
I think many people will propose their crush to be their gf or bf,and maybe there will be more wedding parties,not much interesting.GGGGGGGGRAAAAAAHHHHH.
 Maybe tomorrow he will propose that girl.MAYBE.
Okay,let's God decided.
Geez,who is he?
and..
Why am I supposed to care about him?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Shut up you little sneaky mind.



#now playing Why Do I Love You-WestLife

1 comment:

  1. inspiring picts!!! thanks for sharing!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete