Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hey Jude.











Vintage sunnies- Random online store / Leather jacket- N.y.L.a / Crop Tee- Unbranded / Neon shoelaces wore as bracelet / Denim short- Baklava / Ankle socks- Topshop / Shoes- Bought at HK




Hellou.
Sorry for my low pictures resolution. Idk, how could it be like that. Maybe because it's not a high quality SLR camera? Whatever. Yes, I'm wanting SLR so badly, I love the focus and I love capturing moments :(
Frankly, I'm not those typical of rich family that you can get exactly what you've asked for. Like I thought popular girls do. No. Actually I've never ask for it. Idk, it's just complicated.




See ya,
Sunny.




2 comments:

  1. where do you bought the necklaceee. you rock the outfit! xx

    http://juvntine-wu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it at jakarta.aw,thanksss anyway!<33 xx

    ReplyDelete